Sweatshirt and t-shirt

I decided I didn’t like the 3/4″ top stitching around the neckline, so I picked it out and edgestitched 1/8″ around neckline. I also stitched in the ditch where the sleeves were sewn to keep the facing from flipping up. I’m not going to take the waist in. The top is okay, but I will try the Kwik Sew raglan sleeve top instead of making another one of these.

butterick 3391

Kwik Sew 2565
Kwik Sew 2565

After altering (I think I meant to say “After altering butterick 3391”), I decided that the armhole was too small, and I wanted to try Kwik Sew 2565.

Traced KS 2565, altered for full bust (added 3 inches!!! in front), and cut out of blue tie-dye burnout panne from Joanne’s.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s