KS 2788: It’s all finished. I’m not happy with it, but that’s because I managed to get the tab on the underside of the waistband. I’m not happy with the sides either, but I think that has to do with the curve from upper hip to thighs. Hopefully if I smooth out the curve, that won’t be a problem anymore. I don’t know what to do about the waistband tab. If it overlapped on the outside, the tab would pull the fly shut and flatten that fabric out. On the underside, it doesn’t do that.
Simplicity 7071: Finished. I left of the leg elastic. The overalls fit Baby very well.
KS 2565: Sewed the darts, serged the shoulders using clear elastic to stablize, serged sleeves and neckband, and coverstitched one sleeve.
Kwik Sew 3055: I got 2 tshirts cut out, one long sleeve and one short sleeve. On the long sleeve, I serged the shoulders using clear elastic to stablize, serged sleeves and neckband, and coverstitched one sleeve. On the short sleeve, I serged one shoulder, one sleeve, and coverstitched both sleeve hems. They are different because I want to use fold over elastic (FOE) on the shortsleeve one.
New Look 6959 OOP: I’m making the tanktop. It has a centerback seam which I really like in top even for DD. I serged 1 shoulder and coverstitched neckline and one armhole.
I bought 3 yards of embroidered white 100% cotton knit, 3 yards of cotton twill with lycra , and Vogue 7744 at Joann’s.