It was so easy. Sure, it took us about 2 hours per person, including checking the instructions and a lunch break, but it was really, really easy. I highly recommend it. You can even see my belly button! We used dry cleaners bags, instead of t-shirts, and we added a grocery store veggie bag to get neck detail.
Last night I hung my DTD on the dress form. I bought an old dress form that goes up to my size, but I never could get it adjusted correctly, and the boobs were too small. After hanging the DTD and puffing it out, I considered naming her Boobzilla, but my butt is really big! I decided that Buttina was a better name for her.
I taped some plastic across the bottom and started stuffing it with some polyester fiberfill between the DTD and the dressform. It seems I stuffed Buttina too full; she exploded during the night.