- The High Cost of Low Price
- What Wal-mart had to say about the movie, “Don’t believe him; he plays the trumpet at weddings!”
- Ten Commandments for Wal-Mart by Sen. Kennedy.
- Wal-Mart: Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor….
- Why bother when you can outsource your crimes and your friends in the administration are happy to tweak law enforcement on your behalf.
- “Imagine an America where everyone could earn a decent living wage and had affordable health care. What chance would our recruiters have then?”Attacks on Wal-Mart Undermine the War Effort
- Do Wal-Mart’s low prices offset the damage it does to society in lowering wages, destroying small business, hurting the environment, and forcing taxpayers to foot the bill for the health benefits it refuses to pay?
- Wal-Mart is just not taking care of their own people. In fact, we are all paying for Wal-Mart’s record setting profits with our taxes.
- factories without end
- Watch Walmart
And there’s more here.