It’s finished, and I wore it, but I don’t have any pix of the finished item. I really like it.
The fabric is a very light cotton woven. It’s almost sheer. However, the fullness gives the skirt weight.
When I was finishing the skirt, I decided to do test samples to make sure I liked the look of a narrow hem. I didn’t, so I tried the rolled hem on the serger. It was better, but the first attempt gave me a distinct black line along the top of the hem. I don’t know if you can see it in the picture. It’s very obvious IRL. Anyway, I get the hem perfect on my fabric scrap, go grab my skirt to hem it. I’m very happy because that means the skirt will be done. DOH! I hadn’t finished the seam finishes on the gores and godets. ARGH! There’s a ton of seams in this skirt. Well, there’s no help for it. I rethread the serger and set it for a 3 thread overlock to finish the seams. That took a friggin’ long time.