I was tagged by Josi.
A. Each tagged person must post 8 things about themselves on their journal.
B. At the end, you have to choose and tag 8 people.
- My eldest brother is 15 years older than I am, and my youngest brother is 15 months younger than I am.
- My eldest niece is 34, and my youngest niece is 1. And I have a grand nephew who is older than my kids.
- I don’t perm my hair. I style it by washing it, going to sleep with it wet, and combing it out in the morning. I haven’t dyed my hair in years.
- I like to make people laugh. I like to laugh. My husband does not appreciate my sense of humor.
- I have spent much of my adult life clinically depressed yet happy.
- I’m a sloppy slob, and it drives my husband nuts.
- I love bright colors, pretty things, children, dogs, and birds singing.
- I really, really dislike one of my therapists. She is part of a team of 3, but one of them had to go back home to take care of her parents. I have a good rapport with the other therapist. The one that I dislike is constantly sunshiney cheerful makes me want to slap her. She annoys me. She has helped me. But, damn, she annoys me.
Okay, tag 8 people. I’d tag Heather, but if she has a blog, she hasn’t told me about it.