Two hours to clean up this section of the path. I was slowed down by weeding of grass. If the grass weeds hadn’t been there, I could have scythed back the overgrowth snip, snip, snip.
I’ve made this before. This is the third version, on ‘tina, before the side seams are sewn. I realy like the neckline. I won’t be wearing it with the collar up, but I kinda like the look.
This one came out well. I had problems on the previous one with the dart, but I believe that had to do with using a cotton with spandex in a pattern that was fitted for cotton w/o spandex. That is, I didn’t refit for the differing fabric type.
I have a fourth version in the works using a lovely printed pique. I did not have enough of the print to cut full fronts and backs, so at a friend’s suggestion, I made a “yoke” on the back. Right now, I’m deciding on what fabric to use for the front facing.